Wednesday, October 16, 2013

5th Annual Christmas Card Workshop


It's time for the 5th annual Christmas Card Workshop!  The 2013 cards will feature the fabulous Sparkle & Shine papers and coordinating embellishments from Close To My Heart.  I provide everything you need to make your cards, but you are welcome to bring inks, blocks and any extras that you may want to use.  This is my most popular event of the year and sells out quickly, so reserve your space now.  You can click on the link below and pay via Paypal, or I can take checks or cash to hold your space.  There are a few options, so be sure to choose the workshop that you'd like to attend.  If you'd like to avoid the crowd and book a private party for you and your friends, I have a few dates left on my calendar.  Just call or text me at (816)226-8406.

This year you have five choices for the workshop:

  • November 23rd @ Garden City Library (10 am - 2 pm)    We will complete 20 cards for $25 (five each of four designs).  You can work on your own or follow along with the group.
  • November 22nd @ My Craft Room (any time between 10 am and 11 pm)  You will complete 20 cards for $25 (five each of four designs).  You can work on your own and I will be available to help you.
  • November 19th @ Harrisonville Library (6:30 - 7:30 pm)  We will complete 3 cards for $5 (one each of three designs).  You can work on your own or follow along with the group.
  • On Your Own Kit - You will get a complete kit to make 20 cards for $25 (five each of four designs), including photos and instructions to create your cards.
  • Private Party - You invite your friends and I will bring kits to create either 3 or 20 cards.  Your party can be at your home or in my craft room.  Please call or text me at (816)226-8406 for this option.

Dates



No comments: