|Frosted Cardmaking Kit $20 for 15 cards|
- December 2nd 9-11:30 am Free Crop at Harrisonville Library (bring your projects to work on)
- December 4th 4:30 pm Teen Cookie Box Project at Garden City Library
- December 13th 6-11 pm Free Crop Night in my craft room (bring your own project or purchase the Frosted Cardmaking Kit)
- December 16th 9-11:30 am Free Crop at Harrisonville Library (bring your projects to work on or purchase the Frosted Cardmaking Kit)
- December 18th 5:00 pm Christmas Gift Tags Project at Garden City Library
The new idea book will be available February 1st. During the month of January, I will be giving every hostess a free gift from the new Idea Book before anyone even gets to see the book! This includes any ladies who want to host a book party or online party. At the moment, I have January 18th, 19th, 24th and 25th available for parties.
Also, I will be hosting an Open House on February 1st with projects, giveaways and demos from the new Idea Book.
Lastly, there is a wonderful promo going on right now at Close To My Heart! Anyone who joins my team through December 15th and submits qualifying sales gets a free Picture My Life scrapbooking kit. More details on this are available at www.aprilnourse.ctmh.com.
Do you know anyone in Cass County 4H? I lead card-making and scrapbooking projects and we still have a couple of spaces available. Are you looking for something for your group to do? I'd be happy to lead a card-making, scrapbooking or paper-crafting workshop for you!