- Cut cardstock just slightly smaller than the dimensions of the sides and top of the box. The cardstock has a distressed look with a second generation stamp.
- Adhere the cardstock to the box with Liquid Glass. Adhesive will work, but it won't hold as long as Liquid Glass.
- Sand all of the edges of the box to blend the cardstock into the box. Sponge daub the edges with matching ink as desired.
- Distress the labels by creasing, then sponge daubing lightly along the creases and edges.
- Attach labels and embellishments with Liquid Glass.