Today I made a card to share with you using Close To My Heart papers, embellishments and stamps. Here is a list of supplies:
Gold Polka Dot Washi Tape (LOVE IT!)
Teal Shimmer Trim
Cloud Nine paper & stamp kit (retired)
Cricut Artiste cartridge
Adhesive & Non-Stick Scissors
Below, I've also included a few of my favorite charms made with the Close To My Heart Base & Bling product line. These are so simple to make. Just choose a shape, put your favorite image inside, and glue the pieces together with Liquid Glass.
Thanks for stopping by! Your next stop is Gina at http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/. Thank you for hopping along today!
THE ENTIRE LINE UP
1. Start- http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
2. April - http://curlsandgrins.blogspot.com
3. Gina - http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/
4. Erica- http://EricasProjects.blogspot.com
5. Pam - www.psiloveyouscrapbooking.com
6. Craft Lovers- http://CraftLoversComeHere.blogspot.com