Rather than cake, crumpetts, tarts and cookies, we have blog candy and I mean some sweet treats that are being offered by our great sponsors:
- Pat Catan's has donated a $25 gift card for shopping at their store, if there isn't a Pat Catan's in your area, we can transfer that out for you
- Karber Digital Images at http://www.karberdigital.com/ has offered 2 digital designs of the winner's choice
- Digi My World at http://digimyworld.com/shop/ has offered a $10 gift card
- SVG Attic at http://www.svgattic.com/ has offered a $20 gift certificate
- PSA Stamps at www.psastamps.com.blogspot.com has offered a 1 stamper, 2 Peel & Stick packs of winner's choice. MSRP for each package is $55.
- Creative Kuts has offered a $20 Gift Certificate to http://creativekuts.com/
- Deborah Marie Foti of http://www.scrappingmamma.net/ will make one of her original birthday cards, Crafty Friends Sentiments Large Sheet by www.gettingcricky.com AND $10 Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Gift Certificate
To be eligible by posting you must comment and post on each stop of our tea party along the way --- now remember to hold your pinky out when drinking your tea --- will that be 1 lump or 2?
If you stopped at my blog to just visit today, I don't want you to miss a single thing along the way and you need to start at the beginning which is two hares by the Cheshire cat who is grinning at you and that darn caterpiller smoking her pipe at http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/!!!
I created a calendar page for my project. January is an Unbirthday month in our family, so this was perfect for my January page. You will see that some mischevious creatures from Wonderland played with my layout because there is something VERY WRONG with it. My family finds this very humerous because I am the Spelling Queen! I will fix it, but thought I'd share it with you first so you can laugh with us.
Oh well...You get the idea. ;) I used stamps, papers and inks from Close to my Heart and my Cricut to cut the hat, clock and gifts. There are no embellishments on this page so it will lay flat (other than the almost flat cork alphabets from Cose to my Heart).
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed your tea and crumpets and your next stop is not Twiddledee and Twiddledum but Janet at http://createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com/