If you have hopped here from Theresa at http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/ then you have arrived at the perfect spot in the Turkey Coop!! If you are just popping in to visit, please take a trip back to Amy's Blog (http://www.lovetocrop.com) to start at the beginning -- we've got a bunch of Gobble-Gobble-Goodness, you won't want to miss out on any of the FUN!!
1. Amy ~ http://www.lovetocrop.com/
2. Shawnee ~ http://www.blessedonthebrightside.com/
3. Anita ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com/
4. Ashley ~ http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
5. Linda ~ http://www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com/
6. Colleen ~ http://www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
7. Rhonda ~ http://scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com/
8.Theresa ~ http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com/ - your last stop
9.April ~ http://www.curlsandgrins.blogspot.com - you are here
10.Michelle ~ http://www.craftychelle.blogspot.com/ - your next stop
11.Kristy ~ http://www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com/
12.Sher ~ http://www.patternsbysher.blogspot.com
13. Robin ~ http://scrapandchat.blogspot.com
14. Melissa ~ http://acreativejourneywithmelissa.blogspot.com/
15. Shannon ~ http://www.purplelionpaper.com/blog/
16. Jamie ~ http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com/
17. Janet ~ http://createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
18. Jessica ~ http://scrappyluvs.blogspot.com/
19. Nancy ~ http://blog.fancywithnancy.com/
This is an invitation to our family Thanksgiving dinner...
It was created using paper from my stash, the My Community Cricut cartridge and Close to my Heart stamps and inks.
Thank you again for visiting, for the next stop in the Turkey Coop, please hop to Michelle at http://www.craftychelle.blogspot.com/.