Wednesday, August 31, 2011

50th Birthday Blog Hop Day Three

Welcome to day three of the 50th Birthday Luau Blog Hop!  Happy birthday Barbara! If you are here from Gina at http://californiascrappin-gcinderella21.blogspot.com/  then you are in the right place! For the past two days, an attendant has showered you with birthday greetings.  Today, he returns and brings you...




For this card, I used Close to my Heart papers, Liquid Glass, and Color-Ready Cork Alphabets.  I also used the Potpourri Basket Cricut cartridge for my palm tree.

Aloha can mean hello or good-bye.  Sadly, we say good-bye to another fun blog hop but hello to new friends and memories.  Thank you for sharing my tropical dreams!  If you would like a bonus, please comment below for your chance at some blog candy.  A winner will be chosen on September 1st.  You must come back here to claim your prize!  You can have a second chance at winning if you become a follower of this blog.  If you'd like to become a Facebook fan of Curls & Grins, you can click here

Before you go back to reality, please continue to Lynne at http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/

18 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

I love this card, the use of the liquid glass gives it lots of dimension.

Aloha to you and I have enjoyed hopping with you. Until next time.

Linda xxx

ScrappinT said...

You did a great job on this card, I love the dimension that it has!

Barbara B said...

Perfect card for the last day of the hop. The browns are so soothing, and I love the palm tree. Thanks for participating and I loved all of your creations!

lorby said...

Love your card with you sweet palm tree that is swaying Aloha to me. It has been fun hopping with your for Barbara's luau. Aloha until next time. Jearise at http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/

Eva Laney said...

great card, awesome liquid glass effects. Thanks for a wonderful hop.
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com

jennyplace2 said...

Such a awesome card! Lovve the colours and the paper you used for the titale. TFS and for 3 fun filled days of super great projects!
jennyplace26@gmail.com

Pendra said...

Amazing card... love the dimension! All your projects for this hop were amazing! It has been so much fun hopping with you and all the other talented ladies. It was so nice to met you, I am now a follower and a FB Fan! Hope you visit me too!
Pendra
pendrasplace.blogspot.com
pendrah at comcast dot net

Gill McCall said...

aloha! i love this and agree that the liquid glass really makes things pop

Babe O'Mara said...

You did a fabulous job on this card. Perfect. TFS

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Babe O'Mara said...

I'm a follower.

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Polly said...

Me encanta la dimensión que lograste ne la tarjeta, muy linda la palmera.
Cariños
manualidadespolly.blogspot.com

Judy said...

Well, I really enjoyed sharing your little fantasy for the hop:-) Sadly, we have the cute Aloha card for today. Thanks for sharing...
jejaeb(at)cfl(dot)rr(dot)com

Ashley Nicole said...

Love the card. Awesome dimension and i love the liquid glass.
Ashley

Unknown said...

Aloha ! Cute card thanks for sharing

Ashley Nicole said...

Love the dimension. Great card.
Ashley

Bunnyfreak said...

Love all the patterns.

Amy E said...

Very pretty! And I love the cork letters! I've never seen anything like them before!!!

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

Jen Rubio said...

I LOVE your card April!!...(especially that fun new cork alphabet) and your palm tree is way neat looking too!!