Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all of the dads and father figures!  I am blessed to have an amazing Grandpa who took me under his wing when I needed a dad and a wonderful husband who is the best daddy to our daughters!


I created this card using Cherry-O B & T papers, Cranberry and Pacifica cardstock, and stamps from Close to my Heart.  I came across the star brads on a clearance rack at Michael's a while back.


My daughter made this card for her grandpa who is a farmer.  She used scraps from Tinkerin' B & T papers from Close to my Heart to make the tires.  She then drew the tractor around the tires.  Such vision!

3 comments:

Sharon-The OKI StampQueen said...

She did an AWESOME job! Blessings, Sharon

Michelle said...

I LOVE the tractor & tires!! That is beyond awesome! And what imagination to see it before she did it!!

Sammye Jo said...

love these!!!!!