Saturday, August 6, 2011

Oh Baby! Blog Hop Day 3

Welcome to the Oh Baby! Blog Hop hosted by Emily at http://www.createserendipity.net/. If you've stopped by my blog today for the hop, then you're in for a treat! If this is your first stop, make sure you go back to the beginning and hop along with all of the rest of the blogs to see all of our fabulous Baby themed projects! If you arrived here from Deborah at http://www.scrappingmamma.net/ then you are in the right place. This is a very large hop, so you have 3 days to check out all of the projects! This hop runs from August 4-6, so make sure you check back for new projects each day!

Now on to my project for today:


This congratulations card was made using the new Elemental papers and Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, exclusively from Close to my Heart.  The circles are a combination of chipboard pieces, buttons and brads.  The owls eyes and beak pop with liquid glass.

And now, for blog candy. For your first entry, please leave a comment on this post. For additional entries, you can (1) become a follower and (2) share this post on Twitter or Facebook. For each additional entry, post a comment saying you've done so (and include the link if applicable). No extra entries for this, but we'd love to have you like us on Facebook or follow @mamacurls on Twitter. A winner from all of August's comments will be posted here on September 1st.

Now hop along to Michelle at http://www.designsoncloud9.blo​gspot.com/ and see what she has made for today! Thanks for hopping with us!

31 comments:

Vicki said...

Great announcement card! I really like that Congratulations piece and the owl is super cute! Thanks for all your project ideas through out this hop..:)

transport7800@aol.com
http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
follower

Brenda said...

Cute card! I like that it can be used for more than one occasion.

http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/

Eva said...

cute card, adorable owl.
Eva :0)
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com/

Yvonne said...

Love it Great job ydixon57@verizon.net

Cathie w said...

sooooo adorable TFS!!!!

Cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love the owl and the announcement. I think AP is going on my list.

Judy said...

I love non-conventional cards like this! Thanking you for sharing everything on this hop...
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

Clare G said...

Nifty card, love the design and that it can fit so many occasions.

Lizscraps said...

I have enjoyed all your project on the hop, and followed you

Lizscraps said...

oh and I shared today's card on my FB profile "lis tonkins-agea"
thanks for the fun :)

The Scrapbook Shop Around The Corner said...

such a cute card! great job! Bella

thescrapbookshoparoundthecorner.blogspot.com
belladomenici@yahoo.com

Riti said...

Love it...
Love the cute lil owl there...

All your projects have been such a Treat !!
I've hopped along,commented & have enjoyed myself thoroughly.
Tfs & FOR A CHANCE TO WIN !!

Hugs
Riti

email: ritibanka@gmail.com
BLOG- alilpieceofheaven17.blogspot.com

Edwina said...

Love the owl! The cograts card is cute. thanks for sharing. Edwina bRown edwinabrown@comcast.net

Scrappin Melissa said...

Very cute project!
melissaseme at yahoo dot com

Scrappin Melissa said...

I'm a new follower.
melissaseme at yahoo dot com

Carla said...

Thanks for sharing your adorable card with us as well as all your other projects.




http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or

racincrafts@aim.com

rhayhurst said...

Your card is great! Cute owl! Another great project using the Close to My Heart exclusive cartridge -- I want this cartridge more than ever!!
rhayhurst@suddenlink.net

rhayhurst said...

I am a follower on Facebook!

kathlee said...

What a cute multi purpose card! TFS
Kathie
Kathlee154atgmaildotcom
http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

mjblahnik56 said...

I love this card especially the owl. TFS

mjblahnik56@hotmail.com

Jill Angel said...

Cute and versatile card! TFS!
Jill
http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/

vick6740 said...

already follow!! And shared on FB!!Like this a lot!! Thanks for sharing!!

Cynthia Vanderhoek said...

This is a super cute card. Love those "shiny" eyes on the Owl! Thanks for all the time and craftiness that you've shared. You are appreciated. Ü Cynthia vandyzfam@sbcglobal.net

Cynthia Vanderhoek said...

Yes, I am a new follower as of Day one of the hop. Thanks for the opportunity to win. Ü Cynthia V. vandyzfam@sbcglobal.net

Gloria Westerman said...

Super Cute!!!

Esther said...

cute card..

luckylady34_2000@yahoo.com

A Creative Journey said...

Very cute card and I love the elements you put on it :) TFS! I am a follower and would be honored if you would check out my blog and do the same if you already haven't at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa@blogspot.com Enjoy your day!

thekolbes said...

Adorable card. I so want this cart.
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

thekolbes said...

I am a new follower
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

HildeM - Lykkelig med liten said...

Awesome card! Thanks for giving me inspiration! I look forward to follow you, and I've shared the candy on Facebook!

Thanks for giving me the chance!

Hugs :)

sweetlilscrapper said...

love the little checklist!

sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca